<div>Israel rescues Oct 7 hostage Noa Argamani & 3 others after haunting vid showed her screams as she was snatched by Hamas</div>

Israel rescues Oct 7 hostage Noa Argamani & 3 others after haunting vid showed her screams as she was snatched...

Share this post
Listen to this article

ISRAEL has rescued Noa Argamani and three other hostages who were snatched by sick Hamas terrorists from the Nova music festival on October 7.

Noa, 25, along with Almog Meir 21, Andrey Kozlov 27, and Shlomi Ziv, 40 were brutally kidnapped during the massacre as they pleaded for their lives.

The moment hostage Noa was freed and reunited with her family after spending eight months in captivity
Noa was abducted from a music festival by Hamas terrorists
Hamas militants dragged Noa Argamani away on a motorcycle as she pleaded for her life
Hamas militants dragged Noa Argamani away on a motorcycle as she pleaded for her life
Noa enjoying a chilled bottle of Coke with her fatrher as she is brought back home safely

They were found in two different locations in Nuseirat during a joint operation by Shin Bet and Yamam fighters.

It is understood that their medical condition is stable as they have been rushed for health checks at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer.

The IDF said in a statement: “[Four hostages] were rescued in a special operation by the IDF, ISA and Israel Police from two separate locations in the heart of Nuseirat after being kidnapped by Hamas from the Nova music festival.

“They are in good medical condition and have been transferred to the ‘Sheba’ Tel-HaShomer Medical Center for further medical examinations.

“We will continue to make every effort to bring the hostages home.”

Harrowing footage previously showed the moment Noa was snatched by Hamas terrorists and dragged away before being taken to Gaza.

She was at the Nova music festival in the desert when the militants dragged her away on a motorcycle as she begged “Don’t kill me”.

The disturbing footage showed her with her arms outstretched as she pleads with them to let her go.

The 25-year-old university student screams “Don’t kill me! No, no, no”, as the gunmen speed away with her trapped in between them.

Her boyfriend, Avi Nathan, is held tightly by two other terrorists nearby as he watches his helpless girlfriend in horror.

READ ALSO 
'3 Body Problem's £20 million star is the worst part of the entire show

Noa’s family only discovered she had been taken when they stumbled upon the disturbing footage online.

More footage of her being held in an unknown location appeared online since her abduction.

Israel has claimed around 120 hostages are still trapped in Rafah with pressure increasing for them to be finally saved after more than 230 days.

Many of these include children including young girls, women and the elderly.

Netanyahu says his country will continue to “fight with our fingernails” despite international authorities calling for a ceasefire.

It comes after British-Israeli hostage Nadav Popplewell was killed in Hamas captivity just weeks after the terror group taunted his family with a horrifying ten-second clip of him.

He was taken hostage alongside his mother Channah Peri, 79, from their home in Kibbutz Nirim during the horror October 7 bloodbath.

Channah and Nadav were said to have stayed together throughout captivity in a tunnel under Gaza.

Channah was later released on November 24 as part of a temporary ceasefire deal.

Gofundme

Forty-year-old Shlomi Ziv was kidnapped by Hamas on October 7[/caption]

Hostage Almog Meir Jan has been rescued too by the IDF forces
Andrey Kozlov, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival, was found to be healthy by the IDF
Instagram

Meanwhile, Israel discovered the body of Shani Louk alongside two other hostages inside the Gaza Strip.

German tattoo artist Shani Louk was a victim of the October 7 massacre by Hamas when she was kidnapped from the Nova festival.

Israeli Defence Forces spokesman Daniel Hagari shared the tragic news and said hostages Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter were also found in the Strip.

He confirmed that all three were killed by Hamas terrorists during the music festival slaughter on October 7 and their bodies were taken to Gaza.

It comes after Hamas launched a a chilling barrage of rocket attacks on Israel for the first time in months forcing civilians to flee their homes.

READ ALSO  Eken fixes ‘terrible’ video doorbell issue that could let someone spy on you

Hamas announced they were aiming for Israel’s largest city, saying: “We fired a large salvo at Tel Aviv in response to the Zionist massacres of civilians.”

It is thought the barrage of missiles came from the city of Rafah where Israel has been constantly bombarding with strikes as they look to end the bloody war.


Just days ago, Israel was told to immediately cease its operation in Rafah, a southern part of the Gaza Strip where countless Palestinians have been sheltering.

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) said the humanitarian crisis in Rafah had “deteriorated further”, with the situation now “disastrous”.

ICJ President Nawaf Salam said: “Israel must immediately halt its military offensive.”

The global court accused Israel of limiting aid to Gaza, which they deny.

Chief ICC prosecutor Karim Khan had requested arrest warrants for  Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu for alleged war crimes in the Strip.

Hamas leaders were also included in the requests for international warrants.

The assault on Rafah in recent weeks comes as the IDF looks to seek and destroy any last remnants of Hamas so the war can be over.

Israel says the city is Hamas’ last major stronghold in the Gaza Strip.

They have been “eliminating terrorists” and “terrorist infrastructure” with hundreds of “terror targets” already being hit.

Repeated airstrikes have also been ongoing since the start of May with three “significant” tunnel shafts also being found.

Military tanks encircled the entire eastern half of the refugee-filled city as the planned assault started.

It is believed the remaining hostages are still being held underground inside the web of Hamas hideouts.

READ ALSO  The best sex toys for women

The death toll of Israel’s military operation in Gaza has now passed at least 35,000 Palestinian civilians, according to Gaza’s health ministry.

Half of hamas WIPED OUT since October 7

By Jessica Baker, Foreign News Reporter

RUTHLESS militant group Hamas has lost half its members since it began its assault on Israel and murdered 1,200 civilians on October 7.

The terrorist organisation has reportedly been left with no choice but to rely on hit-and-run insurgent tactics to fend off Israeli forces.

Hamas, which rules the densely-populated enclave of Gaza, has been reduced to between 9,000 and 12,000 fighters, according to three senior US officials familiar with battlefield developments.

The group was estimated to have had 20,000 to 25,000 members before it launched its unprecedented attack on Israel last year.

Members of the terror group are now largely relying on ambushes and improvised bombs to hit Israeli targets instead of engaging in sustained battles with Israeli forces.

The shift in tactics comes as Israel’s military closes in on Rafah, a city in the south of Gaza near the border of Egypt where Israel says Hamas militants have been hiding.

Terrorists are believed by Israel to be trying to conceal themselves among civilians, seeking shelter in places such as schools.

Gunmen trapped her on a motorcycle after attacking revellers at the event
Gunmen trapped her on a motorcycle after attacking revellers at the event

Go to Source

Leave Your Comment